Thursday, April 26, 2007

흰눈 보고 싶어

For my 3 weeks stay in Seoul, altogether I took 1677 photos. But I think only about 20 percent are usable. Of these, two-thirds were already posted. As it is, my photo reserve will soon be exhausted. Despite that, I will be uploading more photos in the coming weeks so that I can finish with them and move on to something else. I am starting this series of photo uploading with the theme "white snow". Though it is quite strange to be still talking about snow when the Spring has already crossed its halfway mark, I don't seem to get enough of it. It is warm tonight though it rains this afternoon. I have never slept better than when I was in Seoul. Perhaps it was the cold weather or it could be that I was stress-free. I miss the snow and the good sleep :)

7 comments:

  1. These pictures make my weekends very happy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... This is probably the last batch of snow pictures from my trip. Have a nice weekend ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I steal some of your snow pictures?

    Please ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. Please help yourself to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Thanks,

    Then I am gonna to be very greedy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought Korea is generally polluted with mostly grey sky. But looking at your pictures, they are just so nice. It seems like you can see more beauty in Korea than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the same for me. I don't find any beauty in Singapore. What is wrong with us human beings? ;)

    ReplyDelete