Sunday, November 18, 2007

배우기 보고서

Picture taken outside Eastpoint Mall. I was playing with my newly-bought Nikon S51 compact camera. I set the white balance to fluorescent, ISO to 100, flash to off and place the cam on the table with self timer set to 3s. Wahla! this picture was taken.

The year is coming to an end and I think it is time to take stock of what I have done for my Korean learning. Looking at the report, it seems like a hotch-potch of things that I have done. I just wish I can just stay in one institution and follow through its curriculum semester after semester until I complete advanced level and attain TOPIK 5 or 6 certification. But when not much options are available, I guess I will just have to take whatever learning opportunity that comes my way. Even though situation is not so ideal in Singapore, I am still surprised that I have done quite a bit of learning in 2007. I cannot imagine such outcomes at the start of this year. Perhaps I just have to believe that way will open up itself when I arrive at it. Not forgetting, it is not only what I have learnt that matters most to me but also the teachers and friends whom I got to meet during the year that make it a memorable year for me. To end this year, I shall be spending 2 weeks in Korea and when I am back from holiday, I shall lay out my plan for 2008. One of my plans is to work towards TOPIK Advanced level next year. It is not going to be easy but I guess I will just walk down the road just like what I have been doing.

7 comments:

  1. 앞으로 계속 끊임없이 화이팅!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, do u stay in simei too?? :)
    nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, what a fruitful year! =]
    Hope you have fun in your year-end trip! Take lotsa photos with your new camera too, and share with us =P
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 어머, 사진은 싱가포르에서 찍었나요? 한국에서 찍은 사진이라고 생각했어요. 잘 찍었어요.

    한국에서 재미있게 노세요.^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, thanks. I will take lotsa photos cos' I m bringing 2 cameras with me (:

    Spicebears, 고마워요. 말하는 만큼 놀겠어요 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaye, 제가 더 노력하겠습니다!

    Jean, yup I m a simeian ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... hi five. :P we may have even passed each other before w/o knowing. :P

    ReplyDelete