Saturday, November 17, 2007

도망할 거야

Me: Is there ticket for Asiana Airlines to Incheon next Friday night?

Agent: Asiana Airlines and Korean Air all fully booked... there is still ticket for Singapore Airlines but slightly more expensive. Before tax is about $1,400. After tax is $1,700 plus.

Me: You call that slightly expensive? I can travel twice to Incheon during off peak season leh. Ok, how about Malaysian Airlines?

Agent: For the cheapest ticket, there is no more seat for the flight from Singapore to KL. There is seat if you are willing to pay $1,300 plus.

Me: Ok, no deal. What about Thai Airway?

Agent: Thai Airway is worse, totally no seat.

Me: Wah, never know that Thai Airway is so popular with Singaporean. Ok, how about Air China?

Agent: Yes, there is ticket. The flight will make a stopover at Beijing. All add up, it will cost $1,069, is that ok? If ok, I shall print out the itinerary.

Me: Yup. (After reviewing the itinerary) Wah, for the return leg I need to wait for more than 5 hours at Beijing to board the connecting flight back. Might as well stay in Beijing for a few days before coming back.

Agent: That is possible but it will cost another $100.

Me: Sound great to me. I get to visit two countries during the peak holiday season for a mere $1,169. Please confirm the flight for me. *grin*

올해 고양이 버스가 필요가 없는데 왕복비행표를 확인했거든요.


So it will be 13 days in Korea and 3 days in Beijing for the coming trip. I did not plan to go Beijing but since thing just appeared that way, I might as well re-visit Beijing and witness its preparation for next year Olympic Games. I shall be bringing my laptop along. Wherever there is wireless, I shall update my blog (provided China and Korea don't ban blogger) because I believe happiness is meant to be shared and there is no better time to share it than when I am feeling it. 기분이 좋다 ^^

7 comments:

  1. 우와~~Equinox you are very lucky to be going to Korea AND Beijing :) I'm hoping to go and visit Hong Kong this coming summer, first time in 8/9 years. . . .Have a good trip!

    Original Timestamp: November 18, 2007 7:15 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. 아! 오서 오세요! ㅋㅋ 우리 차 한잔 할까요?

    지금은 한국에서 blogspot에 들어갈 수 있어요. ^^

    Original Timestamp: November 18, 2007 7:56 AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. 아.. 여행 잘 다녀오세요! 많니 사진을 꼭 직을 거에요.

    저 도 홍콩 하고 마가우에 1왈에 갈 거에요. 여행을 정말 좋아해요!

    Original Timestamp: November 18, 2007 5:17 PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koreanfan, thank you. Hong Kong has changed a lot over these years. I hope you will be impressed by the progess made by your hometown when you make your visit this coming summer. Take care!

    Kaye, 그런 거 좋지만 어떻게 연락하는지 몰아요. 연락방법을 알려주면 좋겠어요. 또 어떤 물건을 필요하면 저한데 알려주고 제가 기지가고 들릴게요. ^^

    Jean, thanx! Good luck for your exam. Endure a bit more and soon you can have all the shopping therapy your heart desires :)

    Original Timestamp: November 18, 2007 11:02 PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. 한국에 있을 때 언제나 저한테 email이나 전화로 연락하면 돼요 ^^

    email 주소는 afterglowe at gmail
    전화번호는 010-8505-2557

    제가 필요한 게 없는 것 같아요.. 그럼 그때 뵐게요! 기대하고 있어요 ^^

    Original Timestamp: November 18, 2007 11:30 PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...SQ is so expensive! $1700 is more than my 8days 6 nights Tour Package with Korean Air!...Tsk...

    Thou I don't like Air China, but it is really good to visit two countries :) I have never been to Beijing, look forward for your updates :P

    Original Timestamp: November 19, 2007 9:53 AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaye, 제가 서울에 도착한 후에 전화로 연락할게요. 약속을 깜박하지 말아요 ^^

    Laine, that's right SQ is that ex.
    Beijing is a nice place except for the pollution. I m actually looking forward to watching a performance in the newly-opened National Grand Theatre of China.

    Original Timestamp: November 19, 2007 11:46 PM

    ReplyDelete