Sunday, December 28, 2008

무지무지 사랑해

무지무지 사랑해 is a cute Konglish expression which means I love you muchy muchy. It came out in the music video below, so that's how I got to know about it.

죽도록 사랑해 is one of my favourite songs recently. Not only does it make me feel warm, it is also sung by two of my favourite Korean singers - MC Mong and Lena Park.

MC Mong is one guy who is very humble and down-to-earth. Fame has not gotten into his head. If you happen to walk past him in the street, you probably won't even know that he is a star. With an average look, you can be forgiven if you don't take him seriously. His "매력" (charm) only shines when he starts to rap. While he may have this "stone" look, he definitely sings and raps with his heart and soul. That's why his songs are able to touch the heart of many people.

As for Lena Park, she will be holding a joint concert, titled "Sweet December", with the "romantic guy" Alex on 30 and 31 Dec. I am thinking seriously of attending her concert. It shall be a dream comes true to hear her sings live.



4 comments:

  1. Go to the concert and get the ticket on 31 Dec, have a wonderful and unforgettable new year eve. Who knows you may count down to 2009 with one of your favourite artistes.

    original time stamp: December 28, 2008 11:15 pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to count down when I have a curfew? I may have to sleep in the street if I want to do that. Anyway, the concert is not a countdown concert. I will go so long as I can get hold of a ticket ^^

    original time stamp: December 29, 2008 12:08 am

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi~~~i’m back :D
    Wow…lena park will have a concert??? I don’t know that :( but looks like it’s late to know… can’t wait to hear the review from u :D She’s my fav tooo…. first time i heard her “꿈에” i fell in love with her voice… ^ ^
    Wish u a happy new year~~~

    original time stamp: December 31, 2008 3:07 pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back :)
    happy new year to you too :D

    lena park is my fav since her album ‘piece’.
    her vocal is awesome.

    original time stamp: January 2, 2009 1:25 am

    ReplyDelete