Sunday, May 18, 2008

귀로에 오른다

To me, taking the airport limousine bus to Incheon Airport was almost like taking a bus to an interchange. I have stopped counting the number of times I went through the immigration door at Incheon Airport. Actually it wasn't that many times but I have gone through it enough times that counting has no more significance.

Looking at the departure board for my return flight to Singapore - Asiana Airlines OZ751.

Looking for direction to Boarding Gate 10. The gate was located almost to one end of the airport.

Waiting to board my plane. 6 hours is not too long a travelling time. Before I even knew it, I was back in Singapore safe and sound. That day was April 6. With this posting, I shall end my "Scent of Spring" journey. I can't possibly drag the end any further because it is becoming very hot these days that I feel like "melting" >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment