Wednesday, January 16, 2008

빨리 와

Picture taken at the Tancheon stream which runs through Jeong-ja.

As day passes by, the time that I may be heading to Korea for regular language course is becoming clearer. I guess there is always a time to do something. It seems like the time is going to be Spring 2009. The timer has started to tick and I doubt I can look back now. All these can happen because I have allowed certainty and impossibility to switch place. What was once certain is now uncertain but what was once impossible is now possible.

4 comments:

  1. hey equinox, was nice meeting u outside class that day in SKS. :P what a coincidence! anw, i've transfered to the I2 class which will be held on wed & fri instead. i believe that 연선생님 was yr teacher? i think she's quite gd, though a little 무서워요.. 하하

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, nice to meet you too ^^
    Actually, her name is 민연현. So she should be called 민선생님. Yes, she was my teacher. She is strict but not scary. I enjoyed talking with her during class gathering. She is very approachable and friendly. Don't be fool by her look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Equinox,
    Thank you very much for sharing with us your experiences in your journey and plans for learning the korean language and your thoughts on your trip to Korea . I appreciate your views and will reflect on my own encounters in learning the korean language.

    My experience is that there are very few dedicated and humble korean teachers with the passion to teach the korean language around.
    Intuitively, I sensed that 민선생님 is not a happy person. When talking to her I am always cautious not to be affected by this sense of unhappiness in her.

    Regardless of the quality of the teaching, I must depend on myself to progress in my competency with the korean language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have come to realise that how we see people has a lot to do with what goes inside us rather than people themselves. I believe all my Korean teachers are dedicated and hence I always meet good teacher.

    ReplyDelete