Thursday, December 12, 2013

남이섬의 겨울

I been to Nami Island twice - one in spring and one in summer. But I am not satisfied until I see the island covered in snow. So a day after it snowed in Chuncheon, I changed my travel plan and headed to the island for the third time. I used to like the place when it was less crowded. These days, there are just to much disturbance to its tranquility and scenic beauty. I doubt I will visit it again after this. I have seen enough of it that it no longer evokes as much feeling as my first visit in spring 2006.

10여년 상전벽해(桑田碧海) 이제 주인공은 한류스타답게 다들 부자가 되었구나

이런 겨울 분위기가 참 좋다

나도 눈놀이 하고 싶다

이 드라마는 누가 아직도 기억하나요?

낙서로 만드는 기억들

4 comments:

  1. Hi Equinox, when did u go for winter nami? I was there 2 days ago. Definitely very crowded. Loved your picture of the pine trees and the 2 couples in opposite directions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been there much earlier than you ^^
      Are you making the trip to Jeongdongjin? You should go.

      Delete
  2. Yes, i have been to Jeongdongjin in May. Wonderful place. And i caught the winter lights in Cheongpyeong garden. So in korea, snowing starts as early as last week nov? Have a great christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It snows as early as mid of nov. Enjoy the winter and Merry Christmas!

      Delete