Saturday, February 02, 2008

한국어 라디오 방송

Yesterday night, as I was driving home, suddenly Korean broadcast came on air. Initially, I thought it was probably some interview done in Korean but as I listened on, many congratulatory messages read in Korean came on air. It then struck me that radio broadcast in Korean has finally arrived in Singapore.

I did a search after I got home and the following information was what I found. From 1 February 2008 onwards, Korean broadcast can be heard through MediaCorp Radio 96.3FM (The International Channel) every weekday night from 9pm to 11pm. "Cool K Time", as the programme is called, will have the latest Korean pop, various lifestyle information and stories.

After KBS World, there is now Cool K Time. For a person who is not particularly interested in watching Korean drama, it is good that I have two alternative means to stimulate my sense of listening. The launch of Korean broadcast in Singapore is definitely music to my ear.

2 comments:

  1. 아! 좋다~~ 라디오가 재밌었어?

    그리구 미안해... MSN에서 말을 걸렸을 때 난 자고 있었어... ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. 몰아...이따 오후9시에 들 거야

    야, 잠꾸러기야. 잘 자?

    ReplyDelete