Sunday, October 07, 2007

꿈의 나라

I am not contented to just dreaming. I want to make dream a reality. A dream can as real as anything in this world if I put in the required effort to make it happens. It is just a matter of time before I realise my dream but meanwhile I am not praying for good fortune to fall from the sky. There are many more things I need to work on. Life is more interesting if there is a dream to pursue. Have you ever wonder why victory is sweet? I think it is because the hard work leading to victory is bitter. Dream fulfillment is like victory, before you can taste sweetness, you have to take in a lot of bitterness. There is a Chinese saying, "Because of dream, mankind is great." (人因为梦想而伟大) Therefore, I believe that everyone should have a dream and every success in life always begin with a dream. Dream has weight, 梦是有重量的, 꿈이 무게 있다.

No comments:

Post a Comment