Saturday, March 17, 2007

현지학습(이)

We had our second and last field trip this Thursday. The programme for the day was as follow:

0840 : Departure
0930-1200 : National Museum of Korea (국립중앙박물관-國立中央博物館)
1230-1330 : Lunch
1400-1530 : Deoksugung (덕수궁-德壽宮)
1600-1730 : Watching Nanta (난타-亂打)

National Museum of Korea

This was my second time visiting the museum. The pace which I went through the exhibits was much faster this time. Anyway, the museum was so big that two and a half hour given was frankly not enough to cover the exhibits in details. Then again nobody was heard complaining.


Lunch - Nakji Jeongol

We had our lunch in a Korean restaurant located near Yongsan IT Mall. Because I don't take beef, they served me Nakji (Octopus) stew which I don't take as well. So I ended up eating side dishes and white rice only.


Deoksugung

Our tour bus dropped us at the city hall but we needed to cross the street to get to the palace. This was also the second time I have visited Deoksugung. The last time I visited it was five years again. Nothing had apparently changed since my last visit. I just took it as an afternoon stroll in a park.


Watching Nanta


Dinner - Jjajangmyeon


2 comments:

  1. Yes! Jjajangmyeong is one of my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jjajangmyeon too. I like it the first time I ate it here :)

    ReplyDelete