Friday, January 25, 2008

계획을 취소한다

Migliore shopping mall in Dongdaemun-gu (Nov 2007)

My plan to go Kyunghee for a 3-weeks intensive language course this March is now off. I have ascertained that it would be impossible for me to leave after looking very hard at my busy schedule. Its kinda pity but I am consoled by the fact that I still have my weekly Korean class to attend here. I am sorry to my friends whom I said I will meet in Seoul. Lacking of anything better to say, I shall say that there is always a next time. Anyway, I can almost see when I will be heading to Korea for my regular Korean language course now. I am planning to complete my Advanced 1 and 2 level in Korea after I have completed my Intermediate 2 level in Singapore this year. Yesterday, I met Min Seon Saeng Nim in SKS. She told me that she would be opening TOPIK Advanced class outside and asked if I am interested. 한번 해 볼 게요, I replied. I am ready to take up the challenge again. I don't think I can past TOPIK Advanced eventually but I am quite sure it will help me in my TOPIK Intermediate. I like the idea of being challenged as it brings with it improvement.

2 comments:

  1. 운명이라면 만날 기회가 많다! ㅋㅋ
    화이팅! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 그렇죠. 이 번에는 운이 없지만 앞을 향해 보면 결국 소망할 수 있을 거야. 기대할게~

    ReplyDelete