Friday, January 04, 2008

커피 한 잔 더 하려고

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince is now being screened every night over a local free-to-air channel. For the past four nights, I have myself stuck to the TV from 10 to 11pm. It is quite interesting watching the drama only after I have visited the 1st Shop of Coffee Prince. I can almost visualise the shop in 3D inside my head. So whenever the shop appeared in the scene I was behaving like, hey... I saw that before... oh... now I see how the windows got their drawings drawn on them. Everything in the drama looks so much more engaging when I can compare with what I have seen previously. I think I am likely going to complete watching this drama. It is quite rare that I can find such patience. Perhaps, the caffeine from my last cup of iced mocha at Coffee Prince has yet to wane off.

No comments:

Post a Comment