Wednesday, September 02, 2009

뮤지컬 - 한여름밤의꿈

The Peace Hall (평화의 전당) or the Grand Auditorium is one of the 3 iconic buildings of KHU. The building looks like a cathedral and is used mainly for graduation ceremony and performance. Since I won't get to attend a graduation ceremony, the only way I can get to see its inside is to watch a performance.

On Monday, I finally got the opportunity to enter the building and a look around. I was there to watch a KHU's in-house produced musical "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (a romantic comedy by William Shakespeare). Being a student of KHU, I got a very good seat at an affordable 10,000won. I could not have asked for a better deal.

The Peace Hall (평화의 전당) or the Grand Auditorium

The building looks majestic from any angle

The side view of the building

The moon has risen. 한가위 is slightly more than a month away.

A sculpture at Peace Hall against the evening sky

A colour-stained window inside the building

I am at Peace Hall for the musical "A Midsummer Night's Dream

A view of the lobby of Peace Hall

Lead vocalist of FT Island is also the lead actor

The grand interior of Peace Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment