Sunday, April 20, 2008

성시경을 찾는 일

There are many reasons why people like about Korea and he is one of those reasons. Aini has reminded me to say hello to her Oppa, Sung Si Kyung, but all this while I have never caught sight of him in Seoul. Then, one day this April, I was standing in Myeongdong Station and there he was, with his melancholic look, asking passer-bys, can our story be continued? I can imagine that the Singapore's number one fan will say, "Oppa! Yesss..... it will continue forever and ever and ever and ever.....!" So Aini, here is proof of me saying hello to your Oppa. ^^


2 comments:

  1. YES YES!!! OPPA!!! Can...our story can continue......heh heh...

    I was so surprised when I double-clicked on your link, and saw Kyung's melancholically beautiful face smiling down on me.....

    I thought: Err....wrong link meh?

    Thanks so much. You've made my day. I missed his Birthday celebration this year on 17th April. But my heart and mind is forever embedded with that smile.

    ReplyDelete