Friday, November 17, 2006

안에 밖에

[Left] taken in Orchard, Singapore. [Right] taken in Myeongdong, Seoul

In Singapore where the weather is hot and humid, I usually drink my iced mocha outside of the cafe. It is not that I like to sit outdoor. In Singapore the cafe's interior space is usually small and crowded. In Seoul, the interior space of the cafe is huge. Surely, you won't find me sitting outside. But it is not because I like the comfort of the air-con. It is more like I can hardly find any chair or table outside the cafe. In fact, I do like to sit outdoor when the weather is cooling. Isn't it a strange world? You don't always get what you want and worse the world may present you with the direct opposite.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Equinox, I agree with you that the world sometimes present you with the direct opposite. Therefore it is important to treasure when we are given things that we want to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's right. We can never demand things to happen the way we like it all the time. That's why life is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete