Sunday, December 03, 2006

표가 다 팔렸어요

What? All flight from Singapore to Korea has been fully booked until the end of the year?

Yes, the waiting list is also very long as well.

Alright, Thanks.

Too late to do anything now. I will have to find some other place to spend my year-end vacation.

I was thinking of getting myself "frozen" in Korea's sub-zero temperature. Or perhaps see icicles forming on my hairs. Winter should be a good time for me to go Korea. For the past few times when I was in Korea, I fell quite sick. So I joke that I won't fall sick in Korea if I am going there in winter. Can't possibly get sick if I am frozen, right?

How I wish I have a neko-bus that can take me to anywhere I wish. Neko-bus is good in that its seat is "furry" comfortable and it is free. The only problem with the bus is that it operates only at night.

Somehow when reality is not favourable, a little bit of fantasy does help.

5 comments:

  1. I was also hoping to freeze my toes off in Korea. But the closest I get to freezing anything the ice cubes in my freezer. 섭섭하다

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could escape from this freezing place and spend this winter in Singapore, or elsewhere in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Aini, you can also have your ice kacang or 팥빙수 so don't be sad. ^^

    Song, it must be freezing in Seoul now. If you have the time and money why not visit Singapore to escape the harsh winter. 싱가포르에 오신것을 환영합니다. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 돈과 시간만 있다면 왜 가고 싶지 않겠습니까 ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete