Sunday, September 02, 2007

우리 종진으로 건너가요

Children crossing Cheonggyecheon in an afternoon of Sep 2006

Before I take my short hiatus, I will like to upload one more "playful" photo. It is not only children who are playful enough to hop the rocks to cross Cheonggyecheon even an adult like me enjoys doing it. It may sound childish for me to say that the act of performing the crossing is enjoyable. What I do mean is that I enjoy it as a simple pleasure in life. One reader, butterfly, once mistook me as still living in Seoul because of the photographs I uploaded. Just to be sure, I am living in Singapore. This photograph is taken last year in September. I remember I quietly skipped one Korean lesson because of the trip and when I came back, I was surprised that the whole class knew where I went. But for this year, I am staying put to prepare for TOPIK and KLPT. This is another milestone in my Korean study journey. Work hard, I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment