Saturday, January 13, 2007

여러가지 키스방법

Click on the picture to see the flash animation

Pucca and Garu are two Korean comic characters. Pucca is always on a lookout for Garu to kiss. As Pucca is more skillful and powerful, she always succeeds in kissing Garu despite Garu trying to run away from it. In this flash animation, Pucca will demonstrate the following kisses with Garu:

수중 키스 - Underwater Kiss
인공호흡 키스 - Mouth-To-Mouth Resuscitation Kiss
프렌치 키스 - French Kiss
곡예 키스 - Acrobatics Kiss
미션 임파서블 - Mission Impossible Kiss
짜장 키스 - Spicy Zhajiang Noodle Kiss

Note: Pucca will only perform the kiss if you click one of the audience. ^^

9 comments:

  1. 인공호흡 키스가 제일 웃겼음. ㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought too. Though a bit violent, it does make me laugh =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about changing "산과 논" to "산과 들" in your profile. I think you didn't mean "Field" as a farming field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jongsoo, thanks for your suggestion. I do mean paddy field rather than field in general when I use 논. To be specific, mountain and paddy field in Korea are the inspiration behind this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. notty...notty...equinox 씨....notty notty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Equinox,

    I agree with Aini, you are naugthy, but I enjoy the pictures.. thanks...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Equinox,

    I see. I guess you have a good memory about the scenes of Korea. I suggested '들' because most of Korean don't have inspiring feelings for the word '논'. It was my preconception. Now I changed my mind and became understood people might have a good feeling with 논. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Joongsoo, it is interesting to know that Koreans have negative feeling about '논'. I guess 'farm' is a place where people will associate with hardship. But I associate farm with the beautiful canola flower and the golden brown paddy.

    ReplyDelete