Saturday, December 29, 2007

선물을 줄게

A roadside stall selling soft toys along Jong-no, Seoul. (Click to Enlarge)

Whenever it comes to gift exchange during festive season, I am always getting gifts that are "non-edible". Like you know, people usually buy chocolate for gift exchange and I have never once got a box of chocolate in return. I am not even getting cups or mugs even though they quite popular gifts. The gifts I often get in return are toys. It is almost always the case that there is no more surprises for me. The best thing about receiving gift is that surprise elements. You are not expecting any gift and you are surprised with one and then the surprise of receiving something that you like. While it is nice to receive gift, I would rather be the one giving away.

No comments:

Post a Comment