Sunday, August 26, 2007

여행 비디어



It was snowing in the Korean Folk Village. No matter how hard I tried to hold my camera still for this video, my hands just shivered involuntarily in the cold. The chiming of bell in the background gave a sense of zen to the atmosphere.




At the upstream source of Cheonggyecheon. The sound of water gushing down the man-made waterfall was deafening. A "revitalised" stream with faint resemblance to its humble past. A delightful experience walking beside it during cool weather.




An evening out in Insadong when I saw this busker singing Go-Hae (고해-告解) or Confession. I was captivated by his powerful vocal though I didn't quite understand what he was singing about.




Enjoying a quiet moment inside Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Hurest Wellbeing Club, Myeongdong. This cafe chain is owned by a Singaporean. It is strange that its Singapore outlets do not look as impressive as those in Seoul.

2 comments:

  1. hey,

    i just had this idea of setting up a blog to help us in our korean learning journey... where we post in korean and comment in korean only.

    there will be no rules - we can post anything we want on any topic, whether it is one sentence or ten paragraphs - only that it must be in korean...

    would you be interested to join? and maybe get others to join in as well?

    just an idea though... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, count me in! For a start, I may upload all my previous Korean homeworks. *^^*

    Hey, anyone out there interested in joining? Please leave a message here.

    ReplyDelete