Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TOPIK성적증면서

Today, a registered mail from the Singapore Korean School arrived at my house. It turned out to be my TOPIK Certificate. The certificate shows a slightly different score from what I previously thought. My Vocab and Grammar Section is actually 84 and not 83 marks. As a result, my average is indeed 70 marks as what I heard over the phone the other day. It's a pity that my Writing Section didn't make it pass 50 marks or I will be hitting the roof with joy. I can't say that I am not disappointed but at the same time, I am also thankful that success doesn't come quick and fast. It seems like Grade 4 will still remain a dream, at least for another year. However, my next year target shall be Grade 5 pass. Can I do it? Yes, I can! ^^

5 comments:

  1. 후아~~부럽네요~~축하해요
    언젠가 나도 이시험을 볼것같아요...언젠가~~~

    이킈녹씨는 계속 이만큼 열심히 공부하면 내년에 grade5는 문제가 없을 것 같아요 ^ ^ 아차 아차 파이팅 ^ ^

    계속 꿈을 꾸십시오~~~
    *infected by 베바 ㅋㅋㅋ*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You certainly can make it to Grade 5 and 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tata and Apple, 고마워요
    날 믿으니까요 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 恭喜
    Yes !!!
    everbody can it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 谢谢!
    是的,每个人都能!
    大家一起加油吧!

    ReplyDelete