Sunday, November 02, 2008

점점 다가온다

열차가 들어오고 있습니다. 이번 역은 가산디지털단지입니다.Sometimes, I just wish I can know where my next stop in life will be. But that is only possible if my life is already fixed like a train rail. Assuming that it is fixed and all my life's stations are recorded on a map for me to read, I may still feel depress because I may not like my next destination and yet I can't do anything about it. So I decided that I will define my next station. However, by doing so, my life can no longer be predetermined and there is no longer any fixed rail to ride on. But that's okay, I will get to my next station even if I have to walk there on foot. Between knowing my fortune and knowing what I want, I will choose the latter though for a very long time I have always wanted to know my fortune and then follow it.

4 comments:

  1. life will have no surprises if everything is predetermined (:
    I'd rather make my own fortune too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it's better to know what we want and strive to achieve it rather than knowing what our fortune would be. For me predestination is not an option. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 그렇다면 잘 됐네요 ^^

    ReplyDelete