Monday, June 22, 2009

마음으로 보는 세상

I am not a photographer. I don't know anything much about photography techniques. The only reason why I use a DSLR is because it gives better colour reproduction and not that I am interested in photography. I take pictures because I have a story to tell and not that I like it as a hobby. I am not a person who can write very well and so pictures are helpful in expressing my thought. If I am to describe the beauty of Korea in words, I would do a terrible job. Therefore, more often than not, I prefer to express my images of Korea's beauty through pictures.

The following three pictures are representative of those images that lie in my heart. The images are not meant to impress, they are just meant to be a part of the world that we live in.




2 comments:

  1. 오모... u are a good writer loo...
    good writer n photographer ^_^

    와 the last pic.. 나무가 하트 모양이다~

    original time stamp: 25 June 2009 14:18

    ReplyDelete
  2. 너 모르지.
    모두 다 내 맘이야 ㅋㅋ

    original time stamp: 25 June 2009 23:37

    ReplyDelete