Friday, February 20, 2009

기말 시험 끝났다

It snowed early this morning when I was still asleep. This morning snow is probably going to be the last for this Winter (or should I say the first snow of Spring). The Winter arbitrarily ends on the last day of February although I think it has already ended based on the recent weather pattern. Yellow Sand from mainland China, which usually finds it way to Korea during Spring time, arrived today. The sky is very hazy now and I don't feel like going anywhere although I just completed my end-of-term test today.

We had reading, grammar/vocabulary and writing test yesterday and it was speaking and listening test today. The test is more difficult than I expect but I should not have problem getting my course certificate. I believe my teachers are going to be lenient since, among other things, my class attendance is almost perfect and my attitude towards study is seemed as positive. Closing ceremony is next Thursday and after that will be one full month of holiday. I am so excited as its like eon has passed since my last long holiday.

It snowed early this morning but by noontime most of it has melted away.

2 comments:

  1. wow! the term ended so fast~
    it seems that it's just december and now feb is ending.. =X
    u can plan many sightseeing trips during ur break already.. lol!

    original time stamp: 23 February 2009 14:44

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~ and soon i will be back in singapore.

    as much as i am excited, i still don't really know what i want to do or where i want to go this coming break.

    original time stamp: 23 February 2009 19:24

    ReplyDelete